The academic year is divided into two semesters:
02/09/2019 – 31/01/2020
24/12/2019 – 02/01/2020
03/01/2020 – 29/01/2020
|Retake of examinations||30/01/2020 – 31/01/2020|
01/02/2020 – 30/06/2020
13/04/2020 – 17/04/2020
03/06/2020 – 26/06/2020
|Retake of examinations||27/06/2020 – 28/06/2020|
|Summer holidays||9 weeks||
01/07/2020 – 31/08/2020
There are two phases for the defense procedure of the final work of Master (II) cycle:
- The attestation of the work (only for Master degree students)
- The defense procedure
ATTESTATION OF THE II CYCLE (MASTER DEGREE) FINAL WORK
- II cycle students has to be submit final thesis in PDF format in e-learning system for attestation according study program. In case of uncertainties, welcome to contact Information Technologies Division (telephone 8 37 302648).
|Study program||Submitting of final thesis in e-learning system for attestation|
|International Master in Performance Analysis of Sport||30/04/2020|
|International Basketball Coaching and Management||15/05/2020|
2. Attestation of II cycle Final thesis will be organize according study program.
|International Master in Performance Analysis of Sport||12/05/2020|
|International Basketball Coaching and Management||19/05/2020|
DEFENDING OF THE II CYCLE (MASTER DEGREE) FINAL WORK
- Final work after attestation has also be submitted to e-learning system with students name and surname and without supervisor name and surname, in PDF file. Final works has to be submitted until:
|Study program||Submitting of final thesis in e-learning system for defending|
|International Master in Performance Analysis of Sport||26/05/2020|
|International Basketball Coaching and Management||31/05/2020|
2. Final work must be submitted to the ETD system until:
|Study program||Submitting of final thesis in ETD system
|International Master in Performance Analysis of Sport||28/05/2020|
|International Basketball Coaching and Management||02/06/2020|
3. Dates for final thesis defending according the study program:
|Study program||Defending of final thesis|
|International Master in Performance Analysis of Sport||08/06/2020|
|International Basketball Coaching and Management||15/06/2020|
4. Timetable for the Final thesis defending according the student.
Requirements for being able to defend final thesis:
- Do not have any debts for University (academic and financial).
- All parts of the final evaluation in module “Final thesis” (evaluation from supervisor, evaluation from reviewers and evaluation of final thesis defend) must be evaluated for 5 (weak) or more.
Diploma award ceremony will be on 19th June,2020.