Remote access EZproxy
The LSU library with over 90 thousand publications offers a lounge area for visitors, reading rooms for group work and individual study with nearly 100 workplaces, and favorable conditions for students’ self-study in general.
IMPORTANT – COVID-19!
- Books can be borrowed only when requested in advance from the Library Electronic Catalogue (https://lsu.library.lt) or LSU Virtual Library (https://vb.lsu.lt).
- From 22 March reading rooms are open for visitors.
- Books can be returned in a non-contact way. Readers can leave them in the Library book return box (close to the entrance to the Library).
- The subscribed electronic databases, books and other electronic resources are available from computers not connected to the LSU computer network via EZproxy.
- It is obligatory to wear face masks on the premises of the Library.
- We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands when you enter the Library.
- Please keep no less than a two-meter distance between yourself and other users of the Library.
- Please observe coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- Users experiencing the symptoms of upper respiratory tract diseases (fever, cough, difficulty breathing and others) are not allowed in the Library.