Remote access EZproxy
The LSU library with over 90 thousand publications offers a lounge area for visitors, reading rooms for group work and individual study with nearly 100 workplaces, and favorable conditions for students’ self-study in general.
Important!The Project eMoDB.LT3 implementation period is extended till 31 December 2021. The members of the LSU community will be able to continue using 8 databases and other resources. We regret to inform you that databases that will no longer provide access (goes into effect on 1 April 2021) are the following: Emerald Management eJournals Collection, Nature, Oxford University Press Journals, and Sports and Leisure 2017 eBooks Collection.
IMPORTANT – COVID-19!
- During the quarantine period, the Library provides only borrowing services. Books can be borrowed only when requested in advance from the Library Electronic Catalogue (https://lsu.library.lt) or LSU Virtual Library (https://vb.lsu.lt).
- There is no possibility to use reading rooms and group working spaces at the Library.
- Update: From 22 March reading rooms are open for visitors. The reading rooms provide services for up to two visitors at a time, except for family members or members of one household.
- Books can be returned in a non-contact way. Readers can leave them in the Library book return box (close to the entrance to the Library).
- The subscribed electronic databases, books and other electronic resources are available from computers not connected to the LSU computer network via EZproxy
- It is obligatory to wear face masks on the premises of the Library.
- We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands when you enter the Library.
- Please keep no less than a two-meter distance between yourself and other users of the Library.
- Please observe coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- Users experiencing the symptoms of upper respiratory tract diseases (fever, cough, difficulty breathing and others) are not allowed in the Library.