Abstract Submission and Registration
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Please follow the guidelines (Sample attached). Presenters are expected to report to the chair(s) of the section 30 minutes before the beginning of the session. Presentations in Power Point format have to be downloaded before the beginning of the oral session. Oral presentations are delivered in English.
Abstracts will be published in the Symposium proceedings “ Climbing the ladder of life, active and fit – Integration between science and practice in physical activity in later life ” [online version], which has ISBN.
Abstracts not corresponding to the requirements will be not published.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
These are recommended guidelines for poster preparation. However, you have freedom to shape your poster format according to your test, as long as its borderlines wouldn’t exceed significantly the recommended size indicated here:
- The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of poster paper.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 1.2m long (35.5 inches wide x 47 inches long).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract – as illustrated below.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Pins will be available for the mounting of posters.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF PAPERS
Articles should be provided in the English language according to the requirements provided in the scientific journal Baltic Journal of Sport and Health Sciences, which is indexed in the Central and Eastern European Academic Source (EBSCO), IndexCopernicus, SPORTDiscus with Full Text (EBSCO) (http://www.lsu.lt/en/scientific-journals_BJSHS).
Articles not corresponding to the requirements will be not published.
For more information please contact the chairperson of the Organizing committee Kristina Visagurskiene by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org