Information on COVID-19 for the community of Lithuanian Sports University
In order to protect the community of Lithuanian Sports University (LSU) from the possible emergence and spread of COVID-19, LSU recommends following the preventive measures specified by the Ministry of Health (SAM):
- Wear nose and mouth protection in classrooms.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 2 meters between persons participating in university activities.
- Comply with all hygiene procedures.
- In confined spaces, organize events in accordance with the principle of group isolation. When organizing events in open spaces, maintain a physical distance of at least 2 meters between the participants.
- Ventilate the premises for higher education, vocational training and non-formal adult education activities before the arrival of the participants and during each break.
- Avoid or postpone visits to countries that are on the list of countries affected by COVID-19; the returnees shall contact by phone +370 677 69495 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For the latest information for travellers, see: https://sam.lrv.lt/en/news
- In the occurrence of fever, sneezing, cough or other symptoms, stay at home, contact your healthcare provider, and call the Coronavirus Hotline 1808.
- In the event of an increase in coronavirus infection in sports clubs, the SAM recommends that the elderly and the chronically ill population assess the risks and make decisions. People are advised to keep a distance of at least two meters and wash or disinfect their hands after using sports equipment (exercise machines, weights, etc.).
For more recommendations, see https://koronastop.lrv.lt/en/#information
“KORONA STOP LT” APP
If you have any questions about COVID-19, call +370 677 69495 or write an e-mail email@example.com.
For more information about coronavirus, see https://koronastop.lrv.lt/en/#news
Let us be responsible and protect ourselves and those around us!